Marta Antolín: A trip to Paris


Two years ago I went with my parents to Paris, we stayed four days: it was great, we left in the morning from Madrid, I was excited. When we arrived, we found a big city. The apartment was perfect and close to downtown. Paris has a great monumental heritage, of museums and is on artistic corner worldwide. We left the city, went to see the Eiffel Tower, climbed to the top. The next day we walked through the streets of Monmartre, its streets full of painters and tourists. We also sail along the seine. We also went to the garden of Lusembourg, a great place with lots of trees and lots of chairs. On the museum and we walked the streets of the center with its shops, we ended the day very tired. The food was great. Finally the fourth day we left for Disneyland, it was wonderful. I will never forget this trip!

Comments