Isabel Bombín: San Llorente


The school days end on June 22. It is one of the best days of my life because the heat, the vacations​, the tasks are finished and boredom comes with the summer.
In summer normally when parents take vacations I go with the family to the house of Asturias where I usually make many friends, we stay there about fifteen days.
Returning to Asturias I do not go home but to my town San Llorente where I have my whole family; cousins​, relatives and many friends with whom every afternoon I go out and go to the lake with them. The heat is abundant but it is when I better pass it. I stay there all the month of August, I do the same every summer until the end of the month and September comes the friends leave, it starts to be cold... Summing up, the town is empty. After a good and long vacation ireturn to the same routine of every year the high school.

Comments